This 04-07 Subaru STI Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar helps provide your vehicle with more grip, which leads to better handling and an overall better outright performance. This adjustable sway bar allows its rate to be altered by increasing or reducing the length of the lever arms. The stiffer the bar, the more force required to move the left and right wheels relative to each other. This increases the amount of force required to make the body roll. Adjusting the bar permits the roll stiffness to be tuned for different situations without replacing the entire bar.
- 04-07 Subaru STI Whiteline Adjustable Sway Bar (Rear)
- Available in 7/8" (22mm), 61/64" (24mm), or 1 1/16" (27mm) Diameter
- 3-Point Adjustable
- Solid spring steel construction
- Improves Vehicle Balance and Stability
- Direct Bolt on Installation