The 08-10 Subaru STI Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers have been developed to perform both on the street or at the track. Each application is valved accordingly to the spring rate, giving superior ride quality, reliability, and performance. The 36 way damping adjustment knob alters compression and rebound simultaneously to fine tuning your handling.
The Ksport system uses a monotube design in which the oil and gas are separated within the cylinder. When compared to twin tube construction, the monotube design dissipates heat faster and more evenly, allows finer damping adjustments, and requires more expensive design process. Aeration and cavitation issues are a lot less common in a monotube design, which results in a more consistent ride quality.
- 08-10 Subaru STI Ksport Kontrol Pro Coilovers
- 8.7K Front / 8.7K Rear Spring Rate
- Aluminum Top Mounts w/ Front Camber Plates
- 36 Levels of Damping Adjustment
- Zinc Coated Steel Construction (Resists Rust)