The 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Airtech Deluxe Air Suspension system builds upon our Airtech Basic kit with upgrades to performance and comfort. The system comes standard with everything from our Basic Kit including 4 high quality air struts, a Viair 444c compressor which can be raised from the lowest setting to max height in as little as 4* seconds, a 200 psi dual needle gauge and a 5-gallon black steel air tank. In addition, the Airtech Deluxe system also features two electronic switches (front/rear and up/down) for more precise control over manual paddle valves, a hand-held wireless remote control allowing you to operate the kit from outside the vehicle, and a stylish and easy to install control box to house all electronics.
The Ksport Airtech Deluxe 2006+ Mitsubishi Eclipse Model Air Suspension System is designed for easy bolt on-installation with no modifications to OEM shock absorbers or OEM top mounts required, making it the perfect choice for those who want a complete bare bones direct bolt in air suspension system. All Hoses, wiring, and installation manuals are included with the Airtech Deluxe Air Suspension.
*Airtech Pro Plus and Airtech Executive Air Suspension systems will raise your vehicle in 2-5 seconds. Airtech Basic and Airtech Deluxe systems require 4-7 seconds.
- 2006+ Eclipse Airtech Deluxe Kit Includes
- 4) High performance Ksport shock absorbers with 36 levels of damping and adjustable lower mount
- (4) High pressure air bags designed and engineered to match your vehicle
- (1) 5-gallon air tank with 1/4” port (x2) and 3/8” port (x2)
- (1) Black carpeted mounting board
- (1) VIAIR 444c compressor
- (1) 165-200 psi pressure switch
- (2) 30amp Relay
- (2) Electronic switch w/mounting plate
- (1) 200 psi dual needle gauge w/mounting plate
- (1) Electronic Control Unit
- (1) Remote Control
- (3) 6mm 3-direction fitting
- (1) 10mm L-shape fitting
- (1) 10mm 1/4″ outer pitch L-shape fitting
- (1) 6mm 1/8” inner pitch fitting
- (1) Iron plug
- (1) 1/8PT to 1/4 pitch fitting
- (1) 3/8-1/4 fitting
- (1) 3/8” hose fitting
- (4) Rivet
- (1) 25m 1/4″ air line
- (1) 1m 10mm air line
- (1) 5m power wire
- (1) Tool kit including spanner wrenches, damping adjustment knobs & brake line brackets (application specific)
- (1) Owner’s manual
- 12 Month Limited Warranty
*Important Note: Ksport Airtech Air Suspension kits are built to order – please allow 4-6 weeks for production and delivery.