The 2017+ Honda Civic Type R INJEN Short Ram Intake is a cold air system for the enthusiast craving mid-range power. The intake tube is strategically placed behind the front bumper to acquire colder, denser air. Each Injen Cold Air Intake system is built from 6061, T6 aluminum alloy to ensure the lightest design possible. Every Cold Air intake system is carefully engineered for a perfect fit and superior performance, and is also backed by Injen’s limited lifetime warranty.
MR Technology will not only allow the intake to be tuned within the factory air/fuel ratio, but will optimize horsepower and torque gains all around. Through a step down process, MR Technology will regulate the airflow at certain strategic points, ultimately controlling the rate and density. By doing so, the MR Technology process tunes the intake system to avoid the necessity of calibrating MAF sensors.
- 2017+ Honda Civic Type R INJEN Short Ram Intake
- Dyno Proven gains of up to 21 hp and 17 lb-ft. of torque
- Includes custom heat shield specifically designed for this application
- Features Injen’s patented MegaRam (MR) Technology
- Includes all stainless steel clamps
- Includes urethane air filter with built in velocity stack
- Limited lifetime warranty
- NOT Carb Legal